The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Suggestions

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

We need a new suggestions thread
Also a guide thread would be nice too :)
A sub-forum for guides we can certainly do :)

I'm working on post rating, there's a plugin called post love or something that simply has a number of "likes" for each post but I'm not sure it actually allows you to sort by popularity.
WebDev wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:14 pm
A sub-forum for guides we can certainly do :)

I'm working on post rating, there's a plugin called post love or something that simply has a number of "likes" for each post but I'm not sure it actually allows you to sort by popularity.
One post love to you good sir
Can we get G0D's forum link on the vvl by any chance?
diverge wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:49 pm
untamed wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:33 pm
Can we get G0D's forum link on the vvl by any chance?
Yeah we could probably fit it in somewhere, not sure if that's the best place for it - I always wanted to recreate something similar to the wiki pages we had on Reddit but I'll add it in just now
Yeah it's going to take a long time to recoup after the subreddit died we lost alot from it, guides, reviews everything really

Edit:. English is a thing
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:47 pm
Sean's latest post made me think of this.

To garner more people viewing the page Moreno often, every Sunday/Monday post a thought provoking question or debate (less circle jerky than the current one though ;)) such as should we continue to support child labour in sweat shops for our clothiers or how can we go about making conflict minerals just minerals etc. Get people's opinions on politics etc. Have it civilised and it could be really cool.

Also, every Friday make a fucked up Fridays thread: for people to post what they're doing and what they're taking over the weekend. Would be fun
I rate that fucked up Fridays idea need some good quality shitposting
Instead of having a suggestion thread. Why not actually have a different forum for it?
https://coinhive.com

Lotta work goes on for this forum, maybe this could fund something that's not been possible yet. It's a javascript program that mines cryptos while people are looking at the site, no popups or ads, just completely in the background, people could help by keeping tabs open while they browse the net.

Also: it's open source so maybe we could add an opt-out feature for those that are uncomfortable.
I trust you guys to run this as a non profit and not just pocket all the money; as long as that's made clear I don't think people would object.

I understand the issues associated with javascript, am a Web developer myself but would be happy to help out nonetheless.

Have a look at their captcha service, verifies humans and won't let you through until you've calculated a number of hashes. Doesn't have to run in the background, could run once per session.
I’ve got an A in computer science and repair iPhones as a Saturday job and I wouldn’t know how to secure a website like this, so creds to Admins, Great job lads. All I’d say is we should make the whole thing private, like UK/Leniency, because atm anyone can see this...just a thought.