The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Attention Resellers: You're Gonna want to read this :P

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

How do you deposit
Ah okay so you need your customers to send you the money through bank transfer hmm interesting
Wouldn't give me a bank account number without demanding my ID, so I don't know how they'd pay me. Also says my limit is £200/year
Don’t use this. Demand ID & can’t get a bank account without verifying ID. Pointless app
Biastids wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:24 pm
Don’t use this. Demand ID & can’t get a bank account without verifying ID. Pointless app
Am under 18 so can't even transfer the money back to my bank account. Really don't know why this was suggested, sounded too good to be true!
Runin28 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:31 pm
Biastids wrote:
Am under 18 so can't even transfer the money back to my bank account. Really don't know why this was suggested, sounded too good to be true!
I’m in the same boat as you. Just lost £10. Shit suggestion
Anyone that's lost money, they refunded my card but it takes a good few days.
Biastids wrote:
can you not use a fake ID to verify
jakewebbz wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:21 pm
Biastids wrote:
can you not use a fake ID to verify
this is quite an interesting app, but tried using my g0d v1.1 and the verification rejected me.
EDIT: not to mention you have to be 18+ to verify so 99% of us won't be able to use our real ID.
Lol all you guys complaining it asks for ID are you are resellers? And then you have people complaining you cant use your real ID cause you are under 18... might as well use your real bank account if youre gonna put your name on it....

Buy a fake ID, use it to register, sorted. And it does work.