The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FID new laminate

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Is fiduk using a new laminate just received my citizencard and it visibally doesn’t touch any of the corners sort of like what God’s laminate was like when it was very short
Is it a big giveaway? Just ordered mine this morning and got a picture after an hour got me a bit worried now mate aha
I wouldn’t say it’s like a massive giveaway it’s not that noticabele if you are just looking at it, also the laminate seems to be fairly thin but even then if you run your finger you can feel a slight change of thickness or when a light shines on it you can see the laminate is not fully there, just looking at the card but isn’t a massive issue I don’t think more just if it’s hettibg eyerapped and a bouncer sees the laminate and peels it off I’m worried about
Yeah i know what you mean when i get a new id in i inspect every imperfection but 99% of the time no one will look that close
JonS145 wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:28 am
Is fiduk using a new laminate just received my citizencard and it visibally doesn’t touch any of the corners sort of like what God’s laminate was like when it was very short
Yeh pretty sure he is mine are the same but the laminate is so thin I dont think it will get noticed
Was just getting that he got the template sorted and now this......
Anybody got any pics to show how much of an issue the short laminate actually is??
Would be much appreciated, cheers
the laminate has always been like this lol, I can even notice it on my 1999 ID

it’s no biggie anyway u can barely see it