The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

RESELLING

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hi everyone,
I’ve been reselling on and off for around two years, since the the good old sub-reddit and uk Fakes days. Anyway, I just wanted to ask others who resell, how are you taking payments? I’m getting busier and busier at the moment and can’t have much more money going through my personal bank acc. I am worried asking all customers for payment through btc will reduce sales. Also, are there any other tips & tricks for general OpSec that you guys have.

Cheers
platinum.id wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:00 am
Hi everyone,
I’ve been reselling on and off for around two years, since the the good old sub-reddit and uk Fakes days. Anyway, I just wanted to ask others who resell, how are you taking payments? I’m getting busier and busier at the moment and can’t have much more money going through my personal bank acc. I am worried asking all customers for payment through btc will reduce sales. Also, are there any other tips & tricks for general OpSec that you guys have.

Cheers
a drop in sales is worth ensuring that you can keep on reselling for as long as you want. Bank account use is just asking to get fucking shafted by the fed
I don't open any messages on Snapchat anymore, I post on the story of that account often enough that they should add me on Wickr that almost everyone knows nowadays. Snapchat is great to grow your business but it gets to a point where you get to a certain size where people are willing to download an app to talk to you, as they often order in groups and therefore only one person needs to download the app. It's also annoying as fuck if they create a group chat on Snapchat and you have to listen to all their BS banter about boys they've fucked or some other shit idk. I usually ask for a selfie and their Facebook / Insta with a photo of them on, if they don't have either of those then they can fuck off they're probably LE. I check they have a reasonable number of friends / followers, that a few of those are real accounts, they have a decent number of likes and that their posts go back a few months / years. Look out for police cadets (I didn't even know they were a thing till they got an off licence shut down), who appear like normal teenagers but spend their sad lives trying to buy alcohol in shops and set up drug deals etc. for LE to pounce on.

For massive groups, I find cash is the best way. I'm surveillance conscious as I'm in London (which has more CCTV than anywhere else in the world) but I have scouted about 15 places near to me that are public enough to deter a robbery, away from CCTV and far enough away from any landmarks or businesses to reduce the risk of witnesses. I never drive there. I insist they put the cash in an envelope and 99.9% of times it's the right amount. Don't just use one location every single time, as this will be easy for LE to set up surveillance. Don't pick locations in a circular pattern around your home, pick locations in a cluster somewhere nearby. Don't give them the exact address, arrange a time to meet and then give them the address once you arrive, they can wait in public nearby - this allows you to see who's coming and can move away from that location if it's not what expected (e.g. five guys instead of one). I don't take any weaponry, I don't take any mates for backup, I pretend "I know nothing about any fake IDs mate, I just live close to you so am doing this as a favour to a mate). I don't deliver IDs in person so there's nothing for them to rob from me. Don't have any one attribute that can be used to place you at that scene at that time, have multiple exit routes as your route out of there may show the times of your arrival, their arrival, their exit then your exit. Your phone may be used to place you there through cell towers (in cities there are so many of these, that's enough to prove your whereabouts).

For smaller groups, I do insist on BTC. I provide clear instructions on where to buy it from without ID (sometimes those silly BTC ATMs if appropriate). I have a BOT that will update the required price in BTC every hour (and tell them that on Wickr), that way I don't give a fuck about their exchange rate. I have one ingest wallet (that has multiple addresses), the BOT gives different addresses to different customers. After a while, I disregard the ingest wallet. At the end of the day, the program uses a service on the dark net to convert BTC to XMR, and transfer the XMR to a middle wallet. That middle XMR wallet sends the coins to a different service on clearnet (in a new session, with a delay and a small but random amount more/less than was transferred in the last conversion), and converts it in to ETH, where it is then instantly converted to one of the stablecoin on the ETH platform and held in my personal wallet that I have no issue associating my name with. I take money from this wallet and convert to GBP as and when I'd like it in my bank account.

Now, this approach with cryptos works quite well for me as I generally have enough in the ingest wallet on a daily basis to pay for transfer fees and conversion fees. The issue is when BTC has a shit day and drops, at which point I get a notification on my phone and manually order it to convert to GBP at that point rather than at the end of the day. If you haven't guessed already, I'm a dev by day and IDs are a secondary income for me, so I made this program myself and I'm not gonna share it as it can be used to identify me (for technical reasons I'm not gonna discuss), but the process isn't actually that difficult to follow and can be done manually (but for optimal finances, it should be done daily), you can even use ShapeShift if you want to keep it simple. One could just use a BTC tumbler to achieve the same effect, but I haven't found one I trust and they cost more.

To deliver the IDs, I put a pair of disposable gloves on. I don't use re-usable gloves as these leave fibres on paper that can be used to identify a source. The printer I have at home was one we used to use at work which is incredibly commonplace in the UK and used in thousands of offices (therefore reducing chances of being identified from the common printing patterns associated with that printer). I print the addresses on to the envelopes. Every day, I pick a new font to print with (partly for a bit of fun, partly due to identification processes). I also have different sizes, colours and types of envelopes I use on different days just to shake things up. I put a few pieces of paper in the envelope, and secure the IDs in place, which just makes it feel like a letter from the outside. The envelopes have adhesive and seal themselves (partly because licking it is yucky, and partly because of DNA). I post them second class signed for, which I pay for in cash and use different post offices every few days (also in a cluster, not a circle). Different materials is key here, and to shake up the use of those as much as possible.

Now, I understand this may be overwhelming, over-complicated and over-cautious. I do have people I work with nowadays because I fucked up my A levels when I went it alone. I've also been arrested before so the police have my fingerprints (if you haven't been arrested before, and they swab your prints from something then these will be archived and can be used against you if they later get your prints). I'm involved in other "ventures" where we have to be meticulous so that's what feeds in to this overkill mentality. I've left out everything to do with Tor, VPNs, burner devices etc. as this has been widely discussed on here before. For anyone interested in this shit, Kevin Mitnick has some fantastic books, CSI: Miami is bullshit so don't watch that, Line of Duty is actually quite realistic (but they do have their silly moments too).

There's a lot of information here, and different people do different things but take as little or as much on board as you please, and I'd love some feedback if anyone has any other processes they employ.
I did prefer stamps but RM "lost" a few deliveries so I just spent some extra for peace of mind. It's not the fact tumblers may lose my coins, it's the fact I never truly know what they're logging. I had a source in the Met (who worked on some pretty serious violent crimes) that they get absolutely fuck all when they put a request in to snapchat, way less than FB or any other popular social networks - but take this with a pinch of salt as this is just one unit from a gigantic organisation.
Hi everyone,
Cheers for the in-depth replies, very helpful. One more question, as I’m looking at accepting only btc for payment, how do you get your customers to pay via bitcoin? Most ways seem too complicated to explain to a lot of people, also most of the popular methods of getting btc require ID which these customers don’t have.

Cheers
platinum.id wrote:
Mon Dec 31, 2018 8:40 am
Hi everyone,
Cheers for the in-depth replies, very helpful. One more question, as I’m looking at accepting only btc for payment, how do you get your customers to pay via bitcoin? Most ways seem too complicated to explain to a lot of people, also most of the popular methods of getting btc require ID which these customers don’t have.

Cheers
Blockchain often doesn't require ID and has decent exchange rates. Otherwise some sellers on Localbitcoins are OK (but that's rare these days), otherwise ATMs offer a quick service but not great rates with no facilities to check IDs.
Something more to add, analysed this recently and have changed our operation slightly. Some Inkjet printers may leave a mark in a certain place on an envelope when printing (might be a fault or intentional) - this mark can appear in a similar location and be a similar shape and size each time. The way around this is to clean the printer (which is quite a tricky task), or with Inkjet printers being so cheap nowadays to just buy another. Change the colour and size of your envelopes, and the font that you print on them with to ensure the sender remains anonymous. Change the styles every few deliveries, not for each entire batch of deliveries. Hand-writing addresses is not advisable.

Stamps may also be another factor that could lead to an identification being made. If you choose to use stamps, ensure you use regular design 1st or 2nd class stamps as post sent with limited print, or special design stamps is rare. You don't want to be caught out by such a silly thing.
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:22 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:45 pm
Something more to add, analysed this recently and have changed our operation slightly. Some Inkjet printers may leave a mark in a certain place on an envelope when printing (might be a fault or intentional) - this mark can appear in a similar location and be a similar shape and size each time. The way around this is to clean the printer (which is quite a tricky task), or with Inkjet printers being so cheap nowadays to just buy another. Change the colour and size of your envelopes, and the font that you print on them with to ensure the sender remains anonymous. Change the styles every few deliveries, not for each entire batch of deliveries. Hand-writing addresses is not advisable.

Stamps may also be another factor that could lead to an identification being made. If you choose to use stamps, ensure you use regular design 1st or 2nd class stamps as post sent with limited print, or special design stamps is rare. You don't want to be caught out by such a silly thing.
The thing you're referring to is tracking dots which can uniquely identify a printer.

See https://www.eff.org/pages/list-printers ... cking-dots for which ones do and don't print tracking dots (often times you can't see them).
No I was talking about a malfunction with one of our printers that left ink in a certain place on envelopes but not regular paper.

I acknowledge this is also a problem but it seems to be almost unavoidable, so I've had to learn to live with it. However, I would suggest ignoring the leaflet that comes with a new printer that asks you to register it online as this is an easy way for the manufacturer to link it to you, if they offer a warranty you can just return it to where you got if from regardless of if you registered.

It's also good practice on all network connected printers to configure them not to access the Internet as they can spread malware round your network, or, call home and your manufacturer will know which IP address that serial number is connecting from. Some printers will let you do this with the printer settings, otherwise you can configure this on your router.
Runin28 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 am
wilk007 wrote:
Runin28 wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:45 pm

The thing you're referring to is tracking dots which can uniquely identify a printer.

See https://www.eff.org/pages/list-printers ... cking-dots for which ones do and don't print tracking dots (often times you can't see them).
No I was talking about a malfunction with one of our printers that left ink in a certain place on envelopes but not regular paper.

I acknowledge this is also a problem but it seems to be almost unavoidable, so I've had to learn to live with it. However, I would suggest ignoring the leaflet that comes with a new printer that asks you to register it online as this is an easy way for the manufacturer to link it to you, if they offer a warranty you can just return it to where you got if from regardless of if you registered.

It's also good practice on all network connected printers to configure them not to access the Internet as they can spread malware round your network, or, call home and your manufacturer will know which IP address that serial number is connecting from. Some printers will let you do this with the printer settings, otherwise you can configure this on your router.
I send handwritten letters each order 1 of the 7 of us selling is the designated writer and we all live in different areas so are sent from different post offices. (We do change our style of writing to our everyday writing)
Chinobey wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:43 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:46 am
wilk007 wrote:

I send handwritten letters each order 1 of the 7 of us selling is the designated writer and we all live in different areas so are sent from different post offices. (We do change our style of writing to our everyday writing)
Most commercial mail has printed addresses. Handwriting is something officials look for when picking which items to inspect.