The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

The Mother Of All Reviews: FAKEIDUK Drivers License v3

Reviews and feedback of UK Fake IDs
FAKEIDUK v3 Drivers License Review:
After much criticism on FAKEIDUK's other drivers license, will this new version do any justice to what was his previous one?
Here i spend a good hour typing about all the pros-cons and other things about his new drivers license that you may want to take into account before deciding to make a purchase of one of these or not.
(Album of images at the bottom of post)

Pricing:
Pricing of these Drivers Licenses are the same as Citizen cards at £50/ID (You do not get a duplicate like G0D) With bulk discounts avaliable in large orders and reseller discount if you are a long time bulk purchaser.
The 50% Reprint fee does not work for the new version if you have had a previous drivers license from him so dont try that stunt.
This is a really compoetative price with G0d's since the materials used are of much higher quality, even if you dont get two. Also the speedy delivery times are worth it which we will speak about next.

Delivery:
UK averages about 2-7 days once he has made it and shipped it, would recommend giving it atleast two weeks though before telling him it hasnt arrived as sometimes the mail companies have fits so it might be delayed.
With regards to recieving a love letter from the post office, it all depends on the circumstance, he may reship for free or may ask you to pay 50%. Thats somthing youll have to speak to him about.

Stealth:
Stealth is an option i believe for a small fee or upon request, i did not go the stealth route for this sample order i recieved however i have previously purchased orders with stealth and it will easily fool parents or friends. But you may be critisized for it in the long run. Thats all im saying. (Dont ask for pictures as that defeats the purpose of stealth)

The Card:
The cards itself is the same thickness as a real drivers license. And bbends just like an actual drivers license, Not much else to say here.

The Template:
The template on these ID's are near enough perfect now. He has recently added the 'European Union Model' and moved the Union jack slightly to make it more accurate. He has also adjusted the colored of the blue European Union flag and DRIVING LICENCE text.
As for the color of the whole card, it is pretty much spot on, however there is a factor which messes up the color almost completly which i will get onto next.
Extra: The cards are currently printed with 600dpi however FAKEIDUK mentioned that he will be considering upgrading to a 1200dpi or more printer for better print quality.

Ultra Violet:
The UV on the card is perfect, the UV like i had was very old and crap so it dosnt do justice on the images, but i spent a good 10 minutes comparing the two and they are pefect, and even very vibrant with my shitty UV light. So no issues here. gg

The Font:
The font is perfect, dots in the 0's not much else to say here. No issues at all.

The Laminate:
The laminate is only present on the front of the ID, now FakeIDUK gets his laminates with the Holograms pre-embedded from a 3rd party source. And this is where one of the main flaws of this ID lays. As you will see in images, once the laminate with hologram embedded is removed, the colors are perfect, the definition of the lines are much smoother and it looks a whole lot better. FakeIDUK is aware of this and is working on a possible solution involving a hologram sticker, the exact size of it and trying to embed that, then applying a very thin laminate of his own, high quality, over the top. This would make the colors alot more accurate and the card more defined.

The Hologram:

The hologram on the ID is present and perfect, however as mentioned in the previous heading he will be looking at alternative ways to get the hologram on the ID without the crappy laminate. So this could change, we will just have to wait and see. But as of now the hologram on its own is a perfect replica.

The Color:
Them color of the card is actually perfect, it is just the laminate which makes it more dull / purple and looks fake. See images for proof. So i would say no issues here with the color. Instead it is with the laminate.

Raised Text:
The raised text is 50x better than G0ds in every way. First of all it is always in the perfect place, none of this floating raised text which god has on pretty much 80% of his ID's but it is also pretty much imposible to scratch off. The only downside is sometimes you will get yellow burn marks from where the heat has been to apply the raised text, i assume by laser but cant guarentee how its done. But this can be easily removed with a little bit of nail pollish remover on a cotton bud and dab the raised text.
He features the raised text in all the correct places, no issues here.

Lenticular Lens:
FAKEIDUK has been the first person to replicate the lenticular lens and start selling the ids with it.
Now there is pros and cons here.
First and formost, from the images the lenticular lens looks perfect, (from a top view)
It shifts properly as a real one would. The only downside is that it is very raised off the ID itself and this is very very noticable if you have it in your hand.
Now not all bouncers will feel the lenticular lens but instead just look at it to see if it shifts, so if you want to use it like this is entirely up to you and how big your balls are. Someone has reported to me that it has worked in a COOP which are quiet nouturious for being cunts when it comes to young looking people using even real id's to buy stuff.
It is very very difficult to actually pick off the ID aswell, he uses some pretty darn strong glue and i cut under my nail trying to peel the damn thing off, but did eventually manage to get it off.
Under the Lenticular lens is a spoofed image of a lenticular lens. So if you want the Id but find the lenticular lens to bulky. You can carefully peel it off, with alot of effort, and just have the fake lenticular lens underneath. Completly up to you.
My concern is raied with scanners, i feel like this extra raised lenticular lens might get caught of jammed in scanners possibly, im not sure until someone tries it out.
I have provided pictures as to the raised lenticular lens.

Raised Double Helix?:
Now im not sure what this is technically called, but it is the thin microprint of white raised text going across the horizontal plane of the ID in the shape of a double helix. I have never seen any bouncers check for this as on the g0ds i use to use, it all rubbed off eventually. So its not really an issue, howevere he does spoof it with some ghost double helix.

Pros:
- Perfect Card Base
- Very Accurate Color (Under Laminate)
- Impossible to Scratch Raised Text
- 100% Accurate Font
- 100% Accurate UV
- Perfect Hologram (Aside from the acompianing laminate)
- Spoofed Lenticular under actual lenticular
- Getting there with working lenticular
- Accurate Template

Cons:
- Lenticular Sticks out too much
- The laminate dulls the color / clarity
- No actual raised double helix pattern

Summary:
In all, this is very good progress for FAKE ID's in the UK, there are still a few things that need working on but overall were on the right tracks.
It is completly up to you if you want to get one of these Drivers Licenses or not, go off the pictures and my comments on the features.
If you want a perfect Id to get you into places though with no issues at all, howeverer it isnt accepted everywhere, purchase one of FAKEIDUK's citizen cards for the same price.
The con list is getting shorter and shorter by the month so stay tuned as FAKEIDUK is working on improvements as we speak i believe.

Pictures:
You may of been worrying where all the pictures are. but here is a big album of all the pictures with appropriate comments to what is happening in the image.
https://imgur.com/a/CNGGlmJ

Any questions feel free to ask.
Feel free to use any of the images for reselling purposes.
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 9:54 am
Now THAT'S ALOTTA DAMAGE

Great review, will help people deciding what to buy no end.
Go big or go home am i right?
Looks really good, still holding out to buy one though, do any of the mods know if there’s talk of the lenticular being made flush with the card?
wilk007 wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:05 am
JonS145 wrote:
Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:32 pm
Looks really good, still holding out to buy one though, do any of the mods know if there’s talk of the lenticular being made flush with the card?
FakeIDUK is fairly speradic with his improvements. He originally had a stick on holo, and a few weeks later it was embedded, but he did tell us he was working on it.

This time, however, it's different. He's not told us he's working on it (although he probably is) and embedding the lent is a much harder process. I doubt even god has as it stands (can't say for sure though).

So we can't say that it won't be any time soon with any certainty, but I can't see the lent being embedded in the near future.
Think I’ll just buy the current version then thanks for the reply
My only issue now is the bottom left corner being a bit too purple and the line being red/pink instead of a greeny blue.
The printer upgrade sounds great and if he can end up with a new laminate, it would be nuts :)
Very happy with the quality of his card. I'd order from him with a group but single orders to me it's more worth getting a CIT since you only get one card. Rather have it given back for not being accepted instead of potentially taken. Good review too.