The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Contacing G0D

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I know this is probably a highly asked question but I am struggling to find answers from people in a similar situation. I was reluctant to ask in his own forum as it is a lot stricter and I would likely be banned so I was hoping someone here can help. I recently placed an order for 4 UK DL's on G0Ds website and after successfully sending the payment through bitcoin, I received my order status email with no tracking number. I emailed the correct email that deals with tracking using a 'gmail' account to obtain the tracking number but I have still had no reply. I was wondering if anyone knows any more direct ways to contact G0D or is it only through email? What should I do? thanks
He does respond but it won't be instant. He'll pull through within a day or two.
wilk007 wrote:
Wed Nov 28, 2018 9:30 pm

It's like being back on the sub when I see retarded shit like this, I love it <3
I ordered 0.00000069 seconds ago and haven't got a confirmation yet have I been scammed?

Edit: It just came through but took five minutes