The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK deserves round of applause from everyone please

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

wow, genuinely amazed with the quality of the lenticular lens that they have manage to added to the back of their IDs.

Amazing customer service, great template and fast delivery times.

So happy that this vendor came in the it looked like they had no chance with competing with g0ds monopoly in the market.

Well done FIDUK
could you pm me some pictures of it? wanna see what it looks like
rohan wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:22 pm
could you pm me some pictures of it? wanna see what it looks like
honestly only the video does it justice, pm me an email (not with your name in or some autistic shit please mods will rape me just a random one) and i will email it to you
the video and pics are in the other thread

I'd say the new card will pass everywhere a g0d passes. I prefer FIDUK's lent holo but it looks dodgily cut imo
I have a god but don't feel comfortable using it anywhere due to how shiny it is, I think that anybody would be able to tell its a fake.

I'm thinking of ordering an FIDUK but are these cards less shiny?
hgo2ouu wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:35 pm
I have a god but don't feel comfortable using it anywhere due to how shiny it is, I think that anybody would be able to tell its a fake.

I'm thinking of ordering an FIDUK but are these cards less shiny?
From what I know, yes. You should have just as much a chance getting in with a g0d as you would with a FIDUK
Anyone else think the colour doesn’t look to have been improved by much, still very visibly different in colour to the real in the photos.
Dunno if I can justify 50 £ for a new lenticular and back
urboi wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:34 pm
Anyone else think the colour doesn’t look to have been improved by much, still very visibly different in colour to the real in the photos.
Dunno if I can justify 50 £ for a new lenticular and back
Yeah I’m the same was almost definetly going to reorder one of his cards but the blueness around where the photo is just worries me that it’s going to easily be picked up by bouncers, even then though the cards definetly an improvement, one flip over of my current fiduk would definetly get spotted as a fake just because of how unprofessional it looks, the back actually seems to look very realistic though now
I'm probably still gonna stick to g0ds atm just because I think the bottom left of FIDUK's new card is a giveaway. It looks like it instantly goes from purple to pink and the line from the road is red/pink instead of blue. I prefer FIDUK's lenticular now however.

Things FIDUK can do to be more 1:1 :
1.Colour match in the left side, including the big cutout for the photo and add the "European Union Model" pink text
2.Add the hint of blue to the left side of the road at the top right of the card
3.Move the flag so there is a gap between the flag and the side of the road
4.Make the blue of the EU flag and the UK flag slightly more vibrant perhaps.
5. Maybe work on raised text a little more? The card on the image album on the 9th line has raised text with a line splitting the characters down the middle. Don't know if he just used a faulty card for the photo however.