The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

OPSEC

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I am back after a long time. Seeing we have these updated g0ds, I am looking to start reselling again. Was wanting to increase my OPSEC this time in terms of delivery and payments as I've had quite a few paranoid moments.

Suggestions would be welcome on doing this.

Many thanks.
wilk007 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:00 am
Terekhit wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 9:03 pm
I am back after a long time. Seeing we have these updated g0ds, I am looking to start reselling again. Was wanting to increase my OPSEC this time in terms of delivery and payments as I've had quite a few paranoid moments.

Many thanks.
You probably know most of it, it's just a matter of what you're willing to do.

It goes from best; accessing this forum and g0ds website through tor on tails, and accepting payment in crypto to a wallet also on tails and using a burner for wickr and advertising only through word of mouth.

To worst; snapchat vending through your personal bank account or paypal.

In the middle you have using a VPN and accepting crypto.

How safe do you want to be?
Not intending on huge reselling but want to keep payments anonymous. Going to run through wickr and have a couple of mates help out
Terekhit wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:33 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Terekhit wrote:

Many thanks.

It goes from best; accessing this forum and g0ds website through tor on tails, and accepting payment in crypto to a wallet also on tails and using a burner for wickr and advertising only through word of mouth.

Not intending on huge reselling but want to keep payments anonymous. Going to run through wickr and have a couple of mates help out
Cash is still an option, but obviously you need to meet somewhere for that. I usually only do that for massive groups where they'd all pay cash to one person and I meet up with the designated payer.
Terekhit wrote:

Many thanks.
I have started using apps like revolut and such and signing up in a fake name with a fake id to accept payments, it works like a real bank however you can quickly switch from gbp to btc and send it to a wallet then never touch the account again. OPSEC is quite easy if you are willing to put in the work just find every possible crack in the way you sell them on where someone could find your name.
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:43 pm
Terekhit wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 2:33 pm
wilk007 wrote:

Cash is still an option, but obviously you need to meet somewhere for that. I usually only do that for massive groups where they'd all pay cash to one person and I meet up with the designated payer.
Not sure how you do yours but was wondering if you have an opinion on my current method of using apps like revolut which acts like a bank however you can quickly switch to btc. I sign up in a fake name with a fake id (inc fake picture) and accept all payments to that account for the order then switch it to btc tumble it before sending it to my main address. Then next order i create a new revolut account and repeat.
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:58 pm
Chinobey wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 5:36 pm
Runin28 wrote:
Tue Nov 13, 2018 7:43 pm

Not sure how you do yours but was wondering if you have an opinion on my current method of using apps like revolut which acts like a bank however you can quickly switch to btc. I sign up in a fake name with a fake id (inc fake picture) and accept all payments to that account for the order then switch it to btc tumble it before sending it to my main address. Then next order i create a new revolut account and repeat.
As long as you signed up as you stated that's a great way to do it. Would be ideal to use a burner for it, as they don't make it clerr whether they keep a copy of your ID.

I suggested revolut 6 months or so ago, and only haven't pushed it much as most people struggled to verify with a fake.
I have had no issues using fakes g0ds seem to pass very quickly
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:53 am
Chinobey wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 9:47 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:58 pm

As long as you signed up as you stated that's a great way to do it. Would be ideal to use a burner for it, as they don't make it clerr whether they keep a copy of your ID.

I suggested revolut 6 months or so ago, and only haven't pushed it much as most people struggled to verify with a fake.
I have had no issues using fakes g0ds seem to pass very quickly
As did i mate, but when I made the post many people responded saying they couldn't get it to verify :)
i remember being one of these people however with persistence it works. failed the first 2 times but on the 3rd time they verified me
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:27 pm
ta84351 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:24 am
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:53 am

As did i mate, but when I made the post many people responded saying they couldn't get it to verify :)
i remember being one of these people however with persistence it works. failed the first 2 times but on the 3rd time they verified me
Good good!

Y'all made me look a right cunt when you all said it wouldn't work lol, glad I didn't just waste everyone's time
Reckon people on here would want a full guide on how to use revolut with good opsec? Because it has been an absolute game-changer for me might benefit others on here save them from the heart-sinking feeling of receiving a declaration of wealth
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:45 pm
Chinobey wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:25 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 1:27 pm

Good good!

Y'all made me look a right cunt when you all said it wouldn't work lol, glad I didn't just waste everyone's time
Reckon people on here would want a full guide on how to use revolut with good opsec? Because it has been an absolute game-changer for me might benefit others on here save them from the heart-sinking feeling of receiving a declaration of wealth
The only reason I've not is beacuase of what I've said already, I hyped it up big time, and then was shat on lol.

Not that I'm salty about it

Go for it lad ahah
gonna start using this again now ahaha, few questions though:
1. will there be any probs if using a fake name on verification and transferring back to my main bank account (which will obvs be my real name)?
2. did you get a free debit card from them? if yes, how useful were these; did they have limits, are they contactless, so you could pretty much just spend the money without people caring? (so the money received from id's baso stays off the books of your real bank account and records if that makes sense)
3. is there any further KYC shite that we have to deal with after id verification that could potentially put us at risk?
4. can you withdraw your money as cash from the app/free debit card?
5. and lastly, are there any limits to money that can flow through your account or anything that a real bank would do i.e. ask where the money is coming from?

cheers pal would really appreciate this
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Nov 22, 2018 4:39 pm
ta84351 wrote:
Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:39 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:45 pm

The only reason I've not is beacuase of what I've said already, I hyped it up big time, and then was shat on lol.

Not that I'm salty about it

Go for it lad ahah
gonna start using this again now ahaha, few questions though:
1. will there be any probs if using a fake name on verification and transferring back to my main bank account (which will obvs be my real name)?
2. did you get a free debit card from them? if yes, how useful were these; did they have limits, are they contactless, so you could pretty much just spend the money without people caring? (so the money received from id's baso stays off the books of your real bank account and records if that makes sense)
3. is there any further KYC shite that we have to deal with after id verification that could potentially put us at risk?
4. can you withdraw your money as cash from the app/free debit card?
5. and lastly, are there any limits to money that can flow through your account or anything that a real bank would do i.e. ask where the money is coming from?

cheers pal would really appreciate this
Jesus here we go lol.

1) If you do that you're a idiot lol, that establishes a connection between the two accounts. You want to buy crypto with the money, tumble it, and then sell it, finally putting that money into your normal account. But, this can still be sketchy. Best thing is to keep the money in Revolut and spend it.

2) Yeah I did, just had to pay postage I think? Might have been free idk. Card limits are like £200 a month cash out of the wall, but as many card payments as you like. It's contactless too. I am soon to be opening another Revolut account for normal use, as I like it much more than my regular bank, much better mobile app, you can make as many virtual cards as you like, and access is much easier. Yeah you can keep your money in their and spend it basically.

3) No (or should I say, nothing I have experienced yet after nearly a year of use.

4) £200 a month can be withdrawn on the free plan, and you can send the money from the account as you please with no restrictions.

5) Not such that it is written in stone, but on occasion accounts get locked and support is a bitch. As long as your not selling hundreds of IDs a week you should be fine, but it is something to be wary of. I would suggest not amounting a huge balance on their due to this risk, and either store it in crypto elsewhere when you start to get big bucks in, or just spend it.

Hope that helps, any more questions feel free to shoot.
the hero we dont deserve❤