The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Paypal

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Was just wondering how much money would have to come into my paypal before it got flagged? Im considering ordering a max of 8 IDs for mates and i dont want to use my bank account so was thinking of paying the higher fee to use paypal on local bitocoins.
Also what would be the best way to do it?
One lump sum or multiple payments from different people
Avoiding bank account due to me originally attempting to buy crypto on blockchain my bank declined it and put restrictions on my account, wont let me clear them over the phone. Ive seen posts about it being a bad idea verifying identity using a fake with a real name is this the case or am i fine to do it?
Think they require 18+ but possibly not ill give it a go. Halifax is what im using now mate haha the nobs at Lloyds have cracked down on crypto hard and they own about half the major bank
Also, its only got my real name+surname but address is fake. Will it still be tracable to me on a credit check?
Just checked, unfortunately 18 years age requirement on revolut
wilk007 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 8:09 pm
Unknown63 wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:45 pm
Just checked, unfortunately 18 years age requirement on revolut
Shit man that's a shame, but if you're buying through national bank transfer from localbitcoins it just appears as a bank transfer on your statement, nothing about crypto is mentioned. Event the person you're sending to doesn't want anything to do with crypto in the reference as their banks don't know their brokering.

If you have a fake address it probably won't be linked to you, as just the name isn't enough for a direct connection. I'd go for a fake revolut and national bank transfer if I were you lad
Should I just go use the fake with my name on I then or is it worth the trouble of ordering a new ID with false info. Thanks for taking the time to answer my noob questions haha
Im more worried about multiple transactions of the same amount coming in and the going straight back out really as Halifax don't seem to be the relaxed bank
Monzo min age is 16. Anyone got any experience with it?
Ill give it a go then pal, just gonna open it in my real name seen as im not gonna pulling in thousands like some of you lot aha