The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

time to get id?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

though FIDUK is rated as taking around a week to turnaround his ID's, many people have recently been complaining about having to wait absurd lengths of time with the guy giving little to no help. I ordered my ID last sunday and is thursday evening now. I asked the guy the other day how long he thinks ill have to wait and he didn't give me an answer, only said that ill have to wait as long as it will take.

Honestly id like to have my cards as soon as possible, but i have yet to have any pictures yet and i am worried that i will be waiting a long time. As FIDUK couldn't answer this one, how long do you guys reckon it will be before i get my pictures and also the ID itself more importantly.
Nitroxia1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:27 pm
though FIDUK is rated as taking around a week to turnaround his ID's, many people have recently been complaining about having to wait absurd lengths of time with the guy giving little to no help. I ordered my ID last sunday and is thursday evening now. I asked the guy the other day how long he thinks ill have to wait and he didn't give me an answer, only said that ill have to wait as long as it will take.

Honestly id like to have my cards as soon as possible, but i have yet to have any pictures yet and i am worried that i will be waiting a long time. As FIDUK couldn't answer this one, how long do you guys reckon it will be before i get my pictures and also the ID itself more importantly.
Ima change his shipping times as this seems to be a reoccurring post.
UnboundUser wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:43 am
Nitroxia1 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 7:27 pm

Ima change his shipping times as this seems to be a reoccurring post.
change it to 2 weeks, and thats if you're lucky he takes like 3 weeks