The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Different Vendor Cards

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hi guys,

This is more of a question up for discussion but I'm looking to purchase a FakeID (obviously). Does anyone have any suggestions as who the best is to buy it off? I understand G0d seems to be most peoples favorite however, what are the others like. My main concern is scanning. I and a few mates are going out to PRYZM in a couple of weeks where I know for certain that they scan with scannet. Which vendors cards are completely confirmed to pass the scannet scans and obviously look the part as well.

Thanks in advance guys.
All the IDs on the VVL scan but if I were you I would go with OIS or G0d, OIS has a provisional which no one else does but g0d had a working lenticular on the back, both are great IDs and will both probably work so it's completely up to you really.
AxelF wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 2:53 pm
All the IDs on the VVL scan but if I were you I would go with OIS or G0d, OIS has a provisional which no one else does but g0d had a working lenticular on the back, both are great IDs and will both probably work so it's completely up to you really.
OIS has a Lent now. Waiting for samples to check how close to the real thing they are.