The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fake ID UK

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Right so I received my drivers license around a week ago from Fake ID UK and not going to lie it’s not great. When compared to a real drivers license can easily tell the difference such as the blurry text and the raised lenticular image. Overall not very happy with purchase considering how hard it was to communicate with the guy on Wickr as he is a dick head. Anyway after reading several reviews on here I’ve decided to purchase a G0D. Any suggestions on which version of his cards are the best
Thankyou.
Heard FIDUK is only a dickhead if you ask stupid Qs etc, that being said, I’ve never dealt with him so it is what it is. As with God, you don’t chose what version, you will receive the most updated version. The reviews and mentions of versions on here refer to when god has updated his UK DL.
His current version is honestly v good. However, consider OIS aswell, they’ve been putting in the work recently.

Hope this helped pal
You have one option of a card when you buy from g0d which is a UK DL. Any sort of version number (v1, v2, v3) are just cards that have new revisions/changes/fixes.
i just brought a FIDUK :/
Nitroxia1 wrote:i just brought a FIDUK :/
Wouldn’t worry to much mate I think it will definitely work in most pubs and shops just don’t think it will get past any educated bouncers.
Johnnyboy wrote: Heard FIDUK is only a dickhead if you ask stupid Qs etc, that being said, I’ve never dealt with him so it is what it is. As with God, you don’t chose what version, you will receive the most updated version. The reviews and mentions of versions on here refer to when god has updated his UK DL.
His current version is honestly v good. However, consider OIS aswell, they’ve been putting in the work recently.

Hope this helped pal

Yeh thanks and tbh I think he is just a dick head in general as I wasn’t really asking any stupid questions I just asked him if the picture was okay that I sent him because the background wasn’t completely white it was a light blue ish colour but a pretty normal question as I wanted the picture to be to the highest quality as possible and the reply I got was “ I don’t need to tell you if it’s okay” which just confused me and annoyed me really as I’m a paying customer and just wanted some clarification. Anyway yes I’m just going to order from G0D with a few mates to get a discounted price and hope for the best in regards of getting into clubs etc.
SabreTooth wrote: You have one option of a card when you buy from g0d which is a UK DL. Any sort of version number (v1, v2, v3) are just cards that have new revisions/changes/fixes.
Okay thankyou for clearing that up mate
Yeah honestly my experience with him hasn’t been too pleasant, Its taken 3 days just to finalise the order with him and he’s been a bit rude when I merely asked him how long he reckons I’ll have to wait for a photo of my Id. Bit concerning everyone’s been talking about waiting weeks - months just for their Id to turn so I’m just praying it won’t be long for mine to come but as long as itl work in shops and stuff it should be good. Since it’s delivered by Royal Mail I’ve sent it to my local post office cause of my parents so it’s just a matter of waiting now for mine