The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Delivery

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Its been 6 weeks since i ordered my IDs, has this ever happened. Is there much chance of them coming?
J.mcamoney0168 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:05 pm
Its been 6 weeks since i ordered my IDs, has this ever happened. Is there much chance of them coming?
Same here mate
Vendor?
Johnnyboy wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 6:12 pm
Vendor?
FakeIdUk
On my delivery address i entered my city then UK instead of the country i live in , ive been told that this is why they arent coming. Is that possible? I included everything else - name, address, postcode, city, county, and specified UK.
J.mcamoney0168 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 pm
On my delivery address i entered my city then UK instead of the country i live in , ive been told that this is why they arent coming. Is that possible? I included everything else - name, address, postcode, city, county, and specified UK.
Is that what he told you?
Yeah he told me because i didnt specify my country they most likely wont be coming. Did you specify yours in your delivery details?
J.mcamoney0168 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 12:23 pm
Yeah he told me because i didnt specify my country they most likely wont be coming. Did you specify yours in your delivery details?
I put England been waiting just as long so
I told him other people hadnt received aswell so idk what is going to happen because its alot of money spent for nothing to arrive. Have you messaged him? If so what did he say to you? Thanks
J.mcamoney0168 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 10:09 pm
I told him other people hadnt received aswell so idk what is going to happen because its alot of money spent for nothing to arrive. Have you messaged him? If so what did he say to you? Thanks
Yh he just said they will come