The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

best vendor?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Alright dad fuckers, I haven’t been on the sub since i turned 18 back in December but I need a fake for summer holidays to canada to say i’m 19. Gonna get an English DL though (ik OIS sells canadian ones but English is a safer bet just incase of clued in bouncers) who’s the best seller atm? OIS’ stuff looks good but is the raised text any good? Is g0d still sending bendy IDs or has he improved?
G0ds aren’t bendy anymore and have full flush lent (only vendor with it). Raised text can still scratch off though. OIS raised text won’t come off unless you have a WWE Royal Rumble with it. FIDUK is still selling the same v3 afaik.
wilk007 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 1:38 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:10 am
G0ds aren’t bendy anymore and have full flush lent (only vendor with it). Raised text can still scratch off though. OIS raised text won’t come off unless you have a WWE Royal Rumble with it. FIDUK is still selling the same v3 afaik.
Didn't someone recently say that g0ds raised text has been fixed now?
I think I read that too but idk if it's fixed as I've not heard any more reports or anything
god text still comes off yes
Thanks lads, would yous recommend OIS then or FIDUK, I bought an NI dl off him ages ago but it was wank
I’m waiting on my FIDUK right now, they looks good now bar a few small things, but like if you want the best quality id go for OIS anyday I just didn’t have the money for it
Id disagree, the only advantage to OIS is the rarity of provisionals but till it is updated and the security features are better G0ds look more 1:1 on the rear cause of the holo and this is usually what partially knowlegable bouncers check
Unknown63 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 8:44 pm
Id disagree, the only advantage to OIS is the rarity of provisionals but till it is updated and the security features are better G0ds look more 1:1 on the rear cause of the holo and this is usually what partially knowlegable bouncers check
I don't know what you're on with "Security features are better". OIS has a Lenticular now, his raised text doesn't peal off like G0ds and his UV is way better than G0ds.

No offense but should probably not say things before you know 100% its true.

It's not my job to say who's better but OIS definitely has the same features as G0D now and I'll but updating everyone on the quality in a post once the new Samples come through the post.

Saying the only advantage is the rarity of prov was a bit far fetched. Tell me when you've been able to contact G0D and have him reply 5mins later?

Anyways rant over. As much as I respect GOD he fails to take in feedback from the community. How long has the raised text been scratching off? Yet it still isn't fixed. It took a while for the laminates to even be fixed. Props on the first person to have a fully working flush lenticular lense though that was impressive.
OIS has flush lent?? On both provisional and driving licenses? Because everything else about his ids are wayyy better than gods eg. laminate and raised text.
All the reviews have said there is no lent (just spoofed). If there is a functional lent and its flush with the card it'll definitely be the best one out. Can anyone confirm it has this as I am guessing its a very new addition??