The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK Delivery Time (over a month)

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So been using FIDUK for the last year or so and apart from one issue which was on my end I have always received the Id's within 2 weeks of ordering, however this time I placed an order of about 20-25 Id's on about the 5th of April and received pictures on the 15th and now it is the 12th of May and the Id's are not here but he is still telling me that they will arrive, so just wondering if anyone has had a delivery take this long before?
Honestly I have no idea that is quite abnormally long however it is also quite a big order which might have effected when it is posted.

Do you know if he posts using Royal Mail and what kind of postage is it?
Nitroxia1 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:20 am
Honestly I have no idea that is quite abnormally long however it is also quite a big order which might have effected when it is posted.

Do you know if he posts using Royal Mail and what kind of postage is it?
Think royal mail delivers not 100% sure but its not signed for so probably is
Honestly dunno then he said they come from Spain so it could be down to that.

Just ordered mine yesterday so I’ll let you know how long it took to come