The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Using fake ID to buy alcohol online?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I was thinking of buying alcohol from Amazon (if anybody knows of anywhere else where they are lenient it would be great), when the delivery driver comes to the door what are the chances he accepts the fake ID, also any tips? Thanks
u wont be IDd
I just read the requirements on amazon and they said if you look under 25 they require ID and a signature, so this isn’t true then?
been IDd for some vape coils once and showed the cunt a NUS card, back when UKFakes and Novelty both fucked off or got raided

argued with him for 2 mins then he said he would call his manager

said ok because do these guys really have managers and do they have the time

he was just bluffing then gave it me lol

tbf I was like 14 at the time lol
My mate (18) gets paid by the council to go in to shops and buy booze or order it online and report if they asked for ID. He says 99% of the time they never ID him when he orders online, but he does look old enough to be fair. Delivery guys are hardly likely to know how to spot a fake and they're on your property so you can just grab it back off them worst case scenario and no one will ever be able to prove what you did.