The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Bitcoin help

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So after asking about my current ID, which i have decided is shit i would like to purchase a new id from fakeiduk.eu, which accepts bitcoin / some other cryptos. I have been through numerous sites and guides to purchasing bitcoin however my main issue is that for these sites it requires you have ID before buying bitcoin. My only ID is my old passport which is expired and i have no idea where it is.

The only sites i found that doesnt require id is sites like paxful, however the premium you have to pay is fucking ridiculous (i.e pay £80-100 to get £50 worth of bitcoin) and i dont want to have to pay this.

What i want to know is how you guys go about getting bitcoin and if there are any ways to get it with small fees without ID

thanks

on a side note i found some old temporary tattoos which look like legitimate tattoos. if i was to use them when trying to get served at my local off licence, would this help to get served or no?
Blockchain.info has IDless bitcoin but your first order is limited to £80. After 1 week from your first purchase your limit is increased.
quick note if u verify urself on blockchain now u get $50 of crypto for free

ois and g0d work lol
Just tried them - they’re asking for Id :/
Bittylicous allows you to buy a restricted amount if you confirm your phone number. I had to make 2 seperate transactions my first time but now the limit has increased to £400
PudalSystem wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:38 pm
quick note if u verify urself on blockchain now u get $50 of crypto for free

ois and g0d work lol
I feel like we need a thread for offers like these. Me and my mates just did this with all our OISs and got 4 g0ds for free
Personally both times I’ve purchased bitcoin I’ve used local bitcoins, imo it’s really easy and if your patient enough and look enough you’ll eventually find a seller without ID required and with pretty decent rates