The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Is the Northern Ireland Driving license any good?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I’m looking at the Northen Irish driving license on FakeIDuk and was wondering if anybody has it and is it worth buying? Thanks.
I’ve got one, passes off licences no problem, the wheel logo doesn’t shine under light like the real thing but apart from that it’s pros and cons are identical to the British one. Haven’t tried venues yet so no I’m help their.
Thanks, that’s made my decision then!
urboi wrote: I’ve got one, passes off licences no problem, the wheel logo doesn’t shine under light like the real thing but apart from that it’s pros and cons are identical to the British one. Haven’t tried venues yet so no I’m help their.
Can u put up a few pictures of it? And did u get yours from fakeiduk.eu?
Everyone says to stay away from fake id accounts on Instagram... but this is where I got my fake id.

I’ve found out tho that many of the accounts are scams.

Found an account that claim they can do northern Irish IDs and they designed one for me to show me before I pay. I’ll put in the photo

Because of this I think their legit what do yous think?
BA0BDE32-31DD-4A4A-B4E5-250AF3D50897.jpeg
BA0BDE32-31DD-4A4A-B4E5-250AF3D50897.jpeg (62.69 KiB) Viewed 6774 times
Everything looks decent except the font is a bit off but i think it would work most places over here anyway.

Besides I’m not wanting to pay through crypto currency on fakeiduk
If you really want an NI ID, go with FIDUK. Buying crypto is really easy if you follow the guides on this forum and also it ensures you won't be ripped off, and is far better quality.

If you have basic photoshop knowledge its not too difficult to knock up a template like that, especially with font as shite as that...
I’m going to wait and see if OIS can get his hands on an NI license, because I don’t need it until summer really and if he can’t imma just get a FIDUK.
acafolla wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:14 pm
Everyone says to stay away from fake id accounts on Instagram... but this is where I got my fake id.

Found an account that claim they can do northern Irish IDs and they designed one for me to show me before I pay. I’ll put in the photo

Because of this I think their legit what do yous think?BA0BDE32-31DD-4A4A-B4E5-250AF3D50897.jpeg
Don't buy! It's shit to begin with. Wrong font and it's legit just a photoshop. Highly likely to get scammed. Buy from G0D, OIS or FIDUK.
SabreTooth wrote: [quote=acafolla post_id=4197 time=<a href="tel:1557771291">1557771291</a> user_id=527]

Because of this I think their legit what do yous think?BA0BDE32-31DD-4A4A-B4E5-250AF3D50897.jpeg
Don't buy! It's shit to begin with. Wrong font and it's legit just a photoshop. Highly likely to get scammed. Buy from G0D, OIS or FIDUK.
[/quote]

I want to buy from OiS but he needs a real northern Irish id to work with any chance you could help out there?