The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Will i ever recieve my IDs?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I ordered my IDs a month ago and still they havent arrived. Ive tried messaging fiduk about it, but havent gotten an actual answer to any of my questions. Is it a scam or does it usually take this long?
I've ordered multiple times some took couple weeks or a month some done in a couple days you'll definitely get them
He has been telling me for a while that they will come next week but when they dont come he says ‘they will’ and that they will arrive the next week after. I get angered responses when i ask if they have been posted cause its ‘a stupid question’ and im afraid that he isnt going to send them cause i have annoyed him or something. Does that seem possible or am i worrying?
J.mcamoney0168 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:15 pm
He has been telling me for a while that they will come next week but when they dont come he says ‘they will’ and that they will arrive the next week after. I get angered responses when i ask if they have been posted cause its ‘a stupid question’ and im afraid that he isnt going to send them cause i have annoyed him or something. Does that seem possible or am i worrying?
I ordered 3 and a half weeks ago and am yet to receive mine either