The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FakeIDUK.eu Questions

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Was just wondering If it's safe and legit to buy from these vendors. Buying the ids for me and my mates and just don't wanna get ripped off :lol: , are the IDs good qual and would pass in pubs/raves etc?
They're verified so your not gonna get ripped off as for quality if you want to be 100 then wait for more reviews is alls I can say
Alright cheers
FakeIDUK.eu is on the Verified Vendors List so is set as safe to buy from the admin team as FakeIDUK.eu have gone through the process of getting verified. They're verified but keep in mind the admins cannot do anything to prevent them from exit scamming as it isn't in their hands if they do decide do.

Like Wilk said if you're not bothered about turn around time I'd go with GOD as he has more security features and he's far far far less likely to exit scam as he has such a big reputation in the FakeID community, if you can't wait for it you can either risk buying FakeIDUK.eu's ID with no reviews and see what it's like for yourself or either just wait for the reviews mate.