The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

What now?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Sorry for shitposting.

So finally after about a month of considering whether to order or not I finally grew a set of balls and ordered, but what now? Do i just wait? Can i email g0d for anything?
Have you got the payment confirmation email? Once you have paid, you automatically get an email confirming your order. In the email is a link with your order number on it and also the status of your ID's and once its shipped it will also tell you the date its posted.
champagnefenty wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:51 pm
Have you got the payment confirmation email? Once you have paid, you automatically get an email confirming your order. In the email is a link with your order number on it and also the status of your ID's and once its shipped it will also tell you the date its posted.
Yeah, payment is confirmed and i have received my order number, I don't have a tracking number yet tho, is this only useful for when the ID's have been shipped?
okay so your next step is to wait, that is alls you can do in the mean time just spam f5 on the confirmation page and wait for it to say shipped

once that happens i like to leave it about two days before emailing tracking@cheif-mail.com

your email should look something like
order number:
Hi could i have my tracking number please.

thats alls you need to say mb put your order number in the subject as well.
he usually takes about a day to respond btw
untamed wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:55 pm
okay so your next step is to wait, that is alls you can do in the mean time just spam f5 on the confirmation page and wait for it to say shipped

once that happens i like to leave it about two days before emailing tracking@cheif-mail.com

order number:

Yeah, what comes after Payment status; Downloaded?
Yeah exactly that.
For the payment status thing that's the last update that will get the next update you'll look for is next to the tracking number thing it'll probably go to downloaded by the morning
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:01 pm
untamed wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:55 pm

order number:

No, do not wait 2 days to ask for tracking, wait 10 days as was very clearly laid out by the mods you fuckhead.
Well, fuck head, I was saying what I do if you don't like it that way don't do it that way