The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Old ironside

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just got my fake provisional. Very nice prefer it to my GOD V3
wilk007 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:35 pm
lewisweaver wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm
I think we're all waiting on a review with some decent scans if you could pull it off :)
I have a 1200 DPI scanner so I can do that for you.

When compared to a real provisional, I’ve seen that the “provisional driving licence” text is higher than it should be and overall colour is lighter than a real provisional.
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:46 pm
wilk007 wrote:
lewisweaver wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:24 pm
I think we're all waiting on a review with some decent scans if you could pull it off :)

When compared to a real provisional, I’ve seen that the “provisional driving licence” text is higher than it should be and overall colour is lighter than a real provisional.
my "provisional driving licence" text is in the right place
lewisweaver wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:02 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:46 pm
wilk007 wrote:

my "provisional driving licence" text is in the right place
https://i.imgur.com/trZUNho.jpg

Low quality pic until I go to my drop house
Mine isn’t that high are all of yours like that
you got a real provisional? they’re like that

g0ds placement of “driving licence” is actually a bit low compared to the real thing
lol nvm u said u do, however mine lines up perfectly with my real
lewisweaver wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:44 pm
Mine isn’t that high are all of yours like that
Only 1 of my cards is like that I checked them all lol. My lenticular is also printed off-angle on that card making my face go onto the template instead of the white part.
Second this, template is very nice, laminate is better than g0d v3, raised text is invincible. A real lent would make this card my no. 1
Got the DL which looks pretty nice better laminate than god, far better raised text, hologram on front is a bit odd though but don’t think most bouncers would catch if they know their shit though they might, unlucky I’m not from England so think this cards pretty limited for me