The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Anybody had g0d v3 flipped

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Gonna go out tonight might decide to go to a venue I know checks lent and see if they accept it. Just wondering if anybody has had a v3 flipped yet.

One of my cards came good but it still has wrong dob making me 19 but that lowkey makes it seem less bait imo
Couple of my mates that I bought the V3s with we’re buying drink at a shop and the shop keepers were being super serious about checking for fakes (these are the ones with the fucked laminate btw) they checked lenticular as I think one of the shop keepers said that’s how you know they were fake and all of them passed so they’ve worked so far from what I know don’t know what a club will be like though I’m trying my ones with the fucked laminate out tonight so hopefully they do alright
JonS145 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 3:24 pm
Couple of my mates that I bought the V3s with we’re buying drink at a shop and the shop keepers were being super serious about checking for fakes (these are the ones with the fucked laminate btw) they checked lenticular as I think one of the shop keepers said that’s how you know they were fake and all of them passed so they’ve worked so far from what I know don’t know what a club will be like though I’m trying my ones with the fucked laminate out tonight so hopefully they do alright
Very nice, is it like the first fucked laminates or the ones that have just started coming through? I think in a club entrance it'll be harder for them to tell with the slightly short laminate on the back and when there's a large group of people, they're not gonna stand checking for the effect just if there's a lenticular image there.
Yeah it was the first batch so the really short laminate haha, my mate said he had his compared to a real I’m pretty sure and his isn’t even just messed up on the laminate his entire card was bent and they were still fine with it somehow haha
Update: went out but decided against going to those venues until I get a reprint with better lamination (no other place noticed the poor lamination job on the front either which was decent.)
Looking like these DLs will be pretty much spot on once the front and back laminates are fixed. Was wondering if anybody else has tried the v3 out and how well it’s worked?
Also was wondering if the raised text is still a problem - does it still come off easily with gentle scratching?
Cheers
Thought I’d just throw in an update, tried to get into a club tonight friend had god flipped and asked for second form of ID, refused everyone else who had a god there after that as they must have seen something was up, probably the lenticular not moving the same as a real, got given the IDs back though so it’s all good places around me are notorious for being strict anyway so reckon the bouncer on was just a cunt, my mates that got in with borrowed IDs said that they heard the bouncers claiming they were class fakes but so I hope it’s just a one off haha
also just a tip for people wanting to order a god, where a white jumper/ t-shirt for your photo, lenticular looks much better with a light coloured top than dark