The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

HELP ASAP

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I need to buy bitcoin or litecoin asap, but i ain't eligible to buy from practically all of the sellers on Localbitcoins.com and I can't find a seller on Litecoinlocal.com.

I have an ordered processed with G0d but need somewhere to buy bitcoin or litecoin asap, can anyone help me or give me any advice?
coinbase? blockchain?
If you don't mind me asking how arnt you eligible
untamed wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:02 pm
If you don't mind me asking how arnt you eligible
It says the most i can request to buy is 0.0023 btc on most trades
Bittylicious is what works best for me, you don’t need to be over 18. If you’re working to the countdown, you can just let it run out until you get approved by bittylicious. The order doesn’t get put through until you’ve paid
Terekhit wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 6:27 pm
Bittylicious is what works best for me, you don’t need to be over 18. If you’re working to the countdown, you can just let it run out until you get approved by bittylicious. The order doesn’t get put through until you’ve paid
Yeah but i have the 75% Zcash sale applied to it and that codes due to expire today
That's strange id just keep looking for vendors there will be some
aodhfinmcl wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:29 pm
I need to buy bitcoin or litecoin asap, but i ain't eligible to buy from practically all of the sellers on Localbitcoins.com and I can't find a seller on Litecoinlocal.com.

I have an ordered processed with G0d but need somewhere to buy bitcoin or litecoin asap, can anyone help me or give me any advice?
bitbargain.com 200 quid with no id