The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK Problem

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Ordered 5 CIT cards from FIDUK for reasonable price considering they're the closest to 1:1 fakes.
Payment went through all good, however, didn't yet have all the details/photos from my friends.
Thought it would be fine considering a photo takes 2 minutes to take.
Little did I know my friends would be incapable of this
even after i'd asked them repeatedly to do so.

About 5 days later he messaged me reminding me too send him the details I replied saying I haven't got them yet. To be fair to
him he was very pleasant saying he wasn't in a rush just wanted to remind me.

After im guessing 3 weeks I finally received the details, yes I know insane how long it took.
So I sent them through a couple days ago and have received no reply, whereas before he seemed to be replying within a few hours.

Just a bit worried as it was a reasonable amount of money so don't want to have to owe it back to people.
Any help?
He’ll probably reply tomorrow. If you do end up losing money because he forgot, it’s your friends fault not yours lol.
still no reply :(
Its Easter weekend. I have no clue on his personal life but he's based in Spain and obviously they're very Catholic down there so I'd keep being patient for a few days
aye didn't think of this, rekindled my hope