The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Address formatting

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Just noticed that on my new g0ds it says RD instead of Road. This isn’t an issue, right?
Did you type RD or Road when putting in details? My mates real one says Road if that helps
AxelF wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:55 pm
Did you type RD or Road when putting in details? My mates real one says Road if that helps
Road. My first set says Road.
yeah they’ve started shortening addresses now it’s quite annoying

in the notes of all orders now I’ve added in notes not to shorten them, but I haven’t got a batch where I’ve said that yet
PudalSystem wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:53 pm

in the notes of all orders now I’ve added in notes not to shorten them, but I haven’t got a batch where I’ve said that yet
I guess if I get asked I'll just say that's how I got it from the DVLA. I have a card with a long address from the 1st batch but the back laminate is still pretty bad on that one.
SabreTooth wrote: [quote=PudalSystem post_id=3936 time=<a href="tel:1555440825">1555440825</a> user_id=117]

I guess if I get asked I'll just say that's how I got it from the DVLA. I have a card with a long address from the 1st batch but the back laminate is still pretty bad on that one.
[/quote]

the main issue I’m worrying about is whether they still scan with shortened addresses
How do you type in the address for gods? Having trouble do I type in everything on address the way its displayed on the card or split it into address 7 Perth road
City Newcastle
Zip Code DD9 FRp for example?
Scnny wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:40 pm
How do you type in the address for gods? Having trouble do I type in everything on address the way its displayed on the card or split it into address 7 Perth road
City Newcastle
Zip Code DD9 FRp for example?
Yeah that's right