The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

PSA: using fakes to verify identity

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Think this may have been said before but just a warning to everyone who uses their IDs to verify on betting networks (eg bet365) or banking apps such as revolut.

If you use your real name or real address, this could pose problems when you try and get a credit rating or open a new bank account. Not sure what actually happens, hopefully someone more knowledgable than me could add to this?

Maybe you get flagged if your details don't match up on multiple platforms, but I've been unable to get a credit rating on Experian.
I've posted something like this before, and have since got a deeper understanding. They send over the name, address, DOB and possibly some other details to one or more credit reference agencies (CRAs) who may hold a fair bit of information about you before you even turn 18. The CRA may return what they think is your actual DOB or just a blanket YES/NO response regarding whether their records match the information.

However, there are also companies involved which are sort of data brokers. Every time an organisation sends a request off to a CRA, they'll also send off these details to a "fraud prevention agency" who will store it. Over time, they'll build up a load of similarities and differences in your applications and they'll use this to create a score of how risky you are as an individual, which they'll let other companies query. These are the bastards you need to think about, because they really do operate in the shadows and nobody really knows about them.

In terms of the CRAs, I don't think they give too much of a fuck. If they sounded the alarm every time an application with the wrong DOB came in, they'd be going after a lot of people with fat fingers. However, these "fraud prevention" agencies capitalise on it and they'll mess things up for you in the future (I've already had credit card applications cancelled because of it). I think they only hold data for 6 years, but you might need a loan before then so it's not worth the gamble imo.

If you just turned 18 and you're looking for a credit score, you'll probably have to wait a few months for the CRAs to get you in to their system. If you've never had credit, your score will be meaningless and each lender you apply to will have a different scoring system so just one score from Experian is pretty useless. Likewise, each organisation will look at your fraud score differently, some won't care as long as they're happy with the proof you supply to them but others won't want to take a risk with you.