The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FAKEIDUK BACKLASH

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Guys,

For fuck sake - FakeIDUK is a fake identification dealer. You’re both breaking the law, so why are you all acting like you want premium customer service?

Fair enough he is slightly awkward, but you wouldn’t go to your neighborhood coke dealer and be like fucking hell lads he was an unpleasant fellow. This coke isn’t as good as it was last time, can I get another bag?

It’s a miracle that we’re able to simply sit here, on the surface web and talk about something so openly which is technically very very illegal.

Yeah, if I’m being honest like I said before he is awkward, but you can imagine how many messages he gets...I’ve never had an issue with him really, every time I’ve asked for a reprint we’ve agreed on something that I’m happy with.
Like, I genuinely can’t believe what I’m reading.

He’s very rude? Lol, what is this, Dell Customer support?

Come on lads, we can do better :D
I think the reason why a lot of people are put off by his responses is because comparatively to g0d, he's nowhere near as friendly with customers.

I don't have an issue with his replies atm (Although I've not delt with him in almost a year now), but I can see how some first time buyers could be a little surprised. Especially if they dealt with g0ds customer service first.
ZS-SAS wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:32 am
Guys,

For fuck sake - FakeIDUK is a fake identification dealer. You’re both breaking the law, so why are you all acting like you want premium customer service?

Fair enough he is slightly awkward, but you wouldn’t go to your neighborhood coke dealer and be like fucking hell lads he was an unpleasant fellow. This coke isn’t as good as it was last time, can I get another bag?

It’s a miracle that we’re able to simply sit here, on the surface web and talk about something so openly which is technically very very illegal.

Yeah, if I’m being honest like I said before he is awkward, but you can imagine how many messages he gets...I’ve never had an issue with him really, every time I’ve asked for a reprint we’ve agreed on something that I’m happy with.
Well said, a week ago was literally going to post something identical to that after seeing some knobhead call him a bad person or something

Ive dealt w him many times and if you arent a cunt, polite, dont waste his time 100% of the time (in my experience) you will get what you need
Lol I've had drug dealers that are just nice guys, and it goes a long way regardless of the quality of their drugs. If G0d provides such brilliant customer service, then his competitors probably should too.

I don't think it's a like for like comparison to compare fake ID manufacturers to drug dealers, there are many less links in the supply chain from manufacturer to customer so this makes good customer service both on the sales end and manufacture end easy to achieve. Just because something is illegal, doesn't mean everybody involved has to be some giant, hardened, aggressive cunt. I treat my customers pretty nicely, and that's what they like - they're happy to pay a little extra if they feel like they're in safe hands.