The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fixing peeling laminate on g0d V3?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I've had a g0d for about a week and a bit now and after the first few days of using one card and the other just sitting in my wallet the front laminate on both is starting to peel.

Are there any DIY things that I could fix this with, or the possibility of a reprint, or do I just have to leave it and hope for the best?

Cheers.
Don’t really know any proper fixes I guess you could try gluing it back down or something but that might fuck the card, this happened on my friends ID at the corner and he’s selotaped round where it’s peeling with a sort of matte finish sellotape, actually looks alright and it’s not too noticeable but that’s the only fix I’ve seen work for him
JonS145 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:07 am
Don’t really know any proper fixes I guess you could try gluing it back down or something but that might fuck the card, this happened on my friends ID at the corner and he’s selotaped round where it’s peeling with a sort of matte finish sellotape, actually looks alright and it’s not too noticeable but that’s the only fix I’ve seen work for him
Nice one, where abouts is his peeling and has anyone clocked him for it yet?
Cheers
It’s in the bottom right corner tbf I think it’s partly his fault that it’s peeling because he kept it in a really tight part of his wallet and must have messed it up taking it out and I don’t think he’s tried it yet with the peeling laminate because he only noticed it the other day
Does anybody know if a peeling laminate would result in a reprint?