The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

IDG0D

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hi guys,

Been here a long time, been through loads of ID’s, few questions really.

Sold a few ID’s, 6 in total, decent profit, two separate orders, one four one and one 2 one...

Understand wait times, but what’s the likelyhood of these been snatched in customs or caught...? Does that happen much anymore?

I remember how good g0d’s stealth was, so...

Aren’t really doing OPsec because most people I know and I don’t plan to do many more, and I’ll ensure there’s no evidence against me.

I gave customers 3-4 week waiting times.

How are g0ds atm? Is the lenticular actually decent? Has any been flipped? I’ve said there the best fake on the market which, well, is kinda true lolz

Cheers guys. Hope you’re all good. Where’s the old gang at, wilk, patch, Sabre, etc? One more lad as well, forgot his username, the Mexico story one together? Good times man haah!!
Please do correct me if I'm wrong as I'm very new to this!.... but been doing a fair bit of research...

- IDs rarely get seized at customs, but if it does, you never run into trouble and god always offers a free reprint.

Gods latest v3s are by far the best on the market right now, almost 1:1 with a real DL. Having the lenticular flush with the card is a huge plus. Also he's sorted his recent laminate issue so it reaches all four corners on front and back.

CONS:
- Unfortunately the lenticular effect isn't exactly the same as the real thing so when compared to a real DL its obvious its fake.
- Parts of the UV (the small flower shapes) aren't as strong as the rest of the UV pattern.
- The hologram on the front isn't as strong as the real one.
- The raised text is also a little too bold and black and I've read mixed reviews about it coming off easily even with gentle scratching (although some say it can withstand a proper scratching).

However all these issues are really negligible considering how good the latest IDs look. These tiny problems aren't really things that will be noticed and I would say the DLs are perfect in every other way

Hope this helps!
I should add that odds are if a bouncer flips your card and sees a flush lenticular they’ll probably let you in regardless of the effect, a lot of them/a good few at the least just look for “transforming image” as they just bounce information around to one another and don’t really seem to look at/study real DLs in their free time. The first few batches of the flush lenticular had laminate issues but he stocked a newer laminate. I have a reprint on the way since he rushed my order and hopefully it should have a perfect laminate on both sides. My first batch after the laminate stocking still had issues on the back with the lamination not meeting one side of the card but other than that it looks solid. The card is really sturdy now too, more sturdy than a real card. One thing I think is essential to note is some factory slip-ups here and there during card creation. The vast majority of the cards from my last order had a liquid-type of stain on or around the lenticular hologram.
Cheers for the replies guys, hope you’re all good too! Need a chin wag at some point Wilk, amount of shit since I last came on here that’s happened is insane!

So, if someone gets the ID taken I’m covering my own back by the fact they don’t know where I live, and they have no evidence.

To be fair bouncers rarely give to police anyways so I should be good.

Doubt they’ll even get taken, they sound good.

Any way to stop raised text coming away?
It now says ‘Shipped’, but no tracking number...will this be added or do I need to contact him?

Cheers
ZS-SAS wrote: It now says ‘Shipped’, but no tracking number...will this be added or do I need to contact him?

Cheers
Need to email tracking@chief-mail.com and quote your order number for the tracking number.
Although mine shipped yesterday and he said to email back in 3 days for tracking number
wilk007 wrote:
ZS-SAS wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:52 pm
It now says ‘Shipped’, but no tracking number...will this be added or do I need to contact him?

Cheers
You're supposed to wait a week to ask for tracking to be polite, but he'll send it a bit earlier if you ask nicely
Ah right my bad sorry! Is this just to allow time for it to update?