The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Third party BTC payments

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hello people,

I currently take orders with BTC but always have an issue with many customers that don’t want to sign up/verify themselves with BTC markets etc or get confused by the whole thing in general.

In an ideal world, I would set up a trade request on a certain BTC market/website with my wallet address in the destination, and then pass on the bank details that the payment has to be made to to the customer so all they have to do is a simple bank transfer. I get the BTC into my wallet, all they have to do is a bank transfer, happy days.

Anyone know if this is possible, any sites/markets that accept payment from a separate bank account to the BTC sites’ account holder (me)?

Or does anyone know any other tips and tricks I could use to allow my customers to only have to make a bank transfer

Thanks ladies n gents
Blockchain provides decent (but not the best rates) and doesn't require verification. For customers that can't be too fucked, that's where I send them and it's pretty simple.