The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

new laminates :)

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Got a big fuck off bunch of them now, like 3 batches and some reprints for laminates.

Honestly these are fucking amazing, pretty sexy full sized laminates and sexy flush lenticular, yum

However, one batch does not have UV on 5 of the cards - make sure you check yours.
Niceee, anyone know of a way to check the uv without buying a light thing
Pics pls thx
Haha me too. Had 4 separate packages arrive today. These laminates are 10/10
SabreTooth wrote:Pics pls thx
lol it’s just what cards with good lamination & flush lent would look like, u can use ur imagination :)
PudalSystem wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:Pics pls thx
lol it’s just what cards with good lamination & flush lent would look like, u can use ur imagination :)
Fair enough. This weekend gonna be good :)
PudalSystem wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:41 pm
Got a big fuck off bunch of them now, like 3 batches and some reprints for laminates.

Honestly these are fucking amazing, pretty sexy full sized laminates and sexy flush lenticular, yum

However, one batch does not have UV on 5 of the cards - make sure you check yours.
Anyones surnames majory fuckedddddddddddddddddddddddd, also not sure if im missing something but the laminate doesnt go to the edges on the back of mine
jakewebbz wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:00 pm
PudalSystem wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Anyones surnames majory fuckedddddddddddddddddddddddd, also not sure if im missing something but the laminate doesnt go to the edges on the back of mine
saw on g0ds forum about back lam not reaching the end, however it is an improvement over the last ones.
I'd say not long until he fully fixes that, however he's strange when it comes to updates.
Not seen any posts about surname alignment though. Mine come tomorrow so I'll say if mine are fucked.

EDIT: Got my tracking this morning, seems as if the customs program has slowed down, yet to be confirmed as in the UK.