The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Latest g0d batch

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Is anyone aware of the latest batch to be shipped by g0d? I may be chatting shit, but I seem to remember back on the subreddit people used to communicate when their order had been shipped and what batch they were in so others had an idea of where g0d was up to on orders. Not seen this here yet - I guess because of the CNY break and the smaller user base.
probably around 451, 452
My 451XXX has been shipped, but to the same address as my 450XXX which has been seized. I’m not sure what to do
Not much you can do just hope it get through tbh
I am waiting on 455
my 454 has been shipped, 459 hasnt
My 451 has arrived today, I will be posting a review later.
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:56 am
goalielot wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:03 pm
Is anyone aware of the latest batch to be shipped by g0d? I may be chatting shit, but I seem to remember back on the subreddit people used to communicate when their order had been shipped and what batch they were in so others had an idea of where g0d was up to on orders. Not seen this here yet - I guess because of the CNY break and the smaller user base.
450 reprint just shipped
My reprints for 447 haven't even been shipped yet so :/
My 454 was shipped yesterday
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:41 pm
swerds wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:53 pm
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:56 am

450 reprint just shipped
My reprints for 447 haven't even been shipped yet so :/
How long since you requested a reprint?
Got asked for a new address and name as soon as CNY was over , so Sunday . What about you ?