The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Zcash

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

After transferring money to zcash4win, how long will it take to receive it?
Also, is the blockchain sychronized in the corner anything significant?
Thanks in advance
joew wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:03 pm
Thanks in advance
It only takes 2 or 3 minutes but you can't use your wallet until the wallet is 100% synced to the blockchain. I made this mistake last night. You will have to wait for the wallet to sync 100% (can take quite a while), and then the balance will show and you will be able to send coins.
Eanna51 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:14 pm
joew wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:03 pm
Thanks in advance
It only takes 2 or 3 minutes but you can't use your wallet until the wallet is 100% synced to the blockchain. I made this mistake last night. You will have to wait for the wallet to sync 100% (can take quite a while), and then the balance will show and you will be able to send coins.
So once the wallet is 100% synced my money will appear? Only it's been about 15 mins now and nothing has shown up so starting to worry a bit. Was it wrong to send money to the address before the blockchain has synced?
Yeah I was in the exact same way last night. Absolutely bricking it. Once it gets to 100% your money will be there (provided the adress is correct). The only problem is it takes really long to sync to the blockchain, (you can do a rough estimate by seeing how long it takes to go up 1% and multpliy that by how many percent is left). I just hope yours will be synced before the Zcash promo is finished.
wilk007 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:11 am
joew wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:16 pm
Eanna51 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:14 pm

So once the wallet is 100% synced my money will appear? Only it's been about 15 mins now and nothing has shown up so starting to worry a bit. Was it wrong to send money to the address before the blockchain has synced?
So you understand, basically 'syncing with the blockchain' is Zcash4Win downloading all of the transactions that have ever happened in the ZCash blockchain in chronological order.

So, as your transaction was very recent, it won't be until it has 100% synced that you see your transaction appear and you can see your coins.
Still going as well, fairly sure I'm going to miss this zcash sale but ah well
Thowaway197 wrote:
Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:59 pm
How long did it take for all ur zcash4win wallets to synchronise? Mine has been going for like 6 hours and is at 65%
Fucking ages, been going over 24 hours and at 87%, although normally it take 12-16 hours