The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

God Delays

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Order from 24th Feb not shipped yet. Anyone else been experiencing delays recently? Made at least 10 orders since then too.
MrID wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:23 pm
Order from 24th Feb not shipped yet. Anyone else been experiencing delays recently? Made at least 10 orders since then too.
Damn I ordered on the 1st march and was getting concerned it hasn't been shipped yet guess I have more waiting in store.. there must be delays maybe you could drop him an email and ask? I don't want to as I haven't been waiting all that long yet but if you do could you let me know what he says?
Ordered on the 21st February and still not been shipped, emailed them and they said the UK ones take longer to make rn for some reason, maybe improving them or waiting on new materials? Idk
morgen6202 wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:37 pm
Ordered on the 21st February and still not been shipped, emailed them and they said the UK ones take longer to make rn for some reason, maybe improving them or waiting on new materials? Idk
New laminates maybe? I think he said he was going to get some that fitted better a few weeks ago so could be that. We can only hope anyway new laminates would be sick
ordered on 27th hasnt been shipped yet, has yours been shipped yet?
lewisweaver wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:47 pm
ordered on 27th hasnt been shipped yet, has yours been shipped yet?
No still waiting
Mine was sent yesterday finally!
morgen6202 wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:35 am
Mine was sent yesterday finally!
when did you order
He’s sending out orders now. I just had one sent from early this month. Got a newer one he needs to send too, will update when that’s sent
Yep, I’ve had 2 out of 3 of mine sent. Looking forward to seeing this new laminate