The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Fake ID UK

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Had my ID arrive the other day, I’m happy with the quality but I do have some problems. Why is some of the text yellow ? Is that normal, when I shine light on it, it’s yellow the surname in particular. And in the bottom left of my card it looks like a weird reflection thing as if it’s peelihg off but it isn’t. Someone tell me this is normal please lmao, cheers.
Yeah the yellow is around the surname, the reflection thing isn't a problem. Another thing being, on the back of my card the photo sticks out and you can feel it whereas on provisional it's flat, not sure if that's a drivers licence thing? I'm going to put a review up now of the card, i'm not that pleased if I'm honest.
Yeah surname is fake but thank you, you never know innit. Think I may remove it anyway. Will definitely be doing the nail varnish remover as soon as I can get it lmao. The Lent I’ll keep on just as I don’t wanna fuck it knowing me, but it doesn’t look good that’s for sure. Sticks out like fuck. See what happens when I go out Saturday innit, cheers.