The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Reprints

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I’m messaging for reprints, do you need to send attached photos of the issues of your ID in the email, also are you expected to cut them up since I will need them for this weekend
send pics, he doesn't expect you to destroy it
Cheers for the reply, does anyone also know if the laminates been changed back to normal yet or if that’s still an issue?
JonS145 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:49 pm
Cheers for the reply, does anyone also know if the laminates been changed back to normal yet or if that’s still an issue?
from the 10th
Order No.?about the size of front and back lamination, we will update, but it maybe takes time. if u want reprints,u should wait at least 10-15 more days.
Okay cheers was going to email reprints tonight but I guess I’ll just wait then a bit longer until the laminate actually reaches the edges of the cards as that’s one of the main issues with it right now and I’m worried about their usability