The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Thank you, time to put that fakes down

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Now the thing that well all at one point in our lifes have been waiting to happen for years has happened to me ...

I am proud to announce that i have joined the over 18 part of the population in this forum.

Now you may think its a bit odd me sharing this with you but theres just a couple things that i wanted to say. Now it sounds gay but it is true, the reddit sub and now this forum has genuinely changed my life. We will start from the beginning, i came across the sub around 2 and a half/3 years ago, i was lucky enough to be in Noveltys last batch before he closed shop (I know how everyone raves on about UK fakes and i admit the template was next level at the time, buttttttt for a complete ID at that time noveltys cit was top level. It served me since I was a 15 year old without ever failing). At that point i started being active on the sub, and instantly had an argument with Wilk about something (i have no idea and it was under a different usernames) due to the fact that he dismantled my argument and made me feel like a spaz pretty sure i called him a 'sweaty minecraft nerd' or something like that.

As each week went by i started to check the sub more and more (found out that wilk wasnt tooooooo much of a cunt). At around this point the whole business fascinated me. I was probably on the US sub more than the UK sub just because of how active it was, the amount of resources on that sub if u dug enough was ridiculous, the amount of highly skilled people was incredible. Its a shame that parts of that is lost now. So from that I started an ID centred business venture, ended up not being the thing for me and i offloaded it.

Now bad boy GOD entered the scene ... with a really shitty first ID. But after 4 sets of reprints i think it was (UNTED KINGDON was my favourite). A top quality full DL was on the market and i sold the shitttttttttttt out of it.

And now im 18, i have made enough money to afford a car, insurance and petrol, when i could have never been able to afford it before. I have enough money to now go to uni and not have to spend every living second doing overtime at a minimum wage job (i will be doing a lot of that anyways dw just not all the time), before that my parents were so against me going to uni i didnt even consider it as an option. Its not all sensible shit that ive managed to do dw, lotssssss of fucked up nights, London, Manny, Birmingham, Leeds, Nottingham. Been all over the country with the fakes. Also met my gf over a year ago on a night out.

All of these things wouldn't have been possible without this sub, i have no idea what my life would be like without it. Its crazy, due to this sub and now the fact im going uni, everyone i meet, people i make friends with, jobs i get at the end is all in part down to this community. All sounds a bit shallow cause its mainly orientated around money, but my life will always have been altered by this community. I will eternally be grateful to all the old mods, current mods and new mods.

Safe geezers
Love reading shit like this man. I’ve been here lurking about for couple years now under a few different names. Good to see someone in a similar situation, good luck with your future ventures.
Ditto to all of the above, turned 18 a few months ago and still use the forum as a reseller. Joined a few years ago, made well over 10k profit from the ventures and now preparing for uni with an offer for economics at oxford... how times change 😂