The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK UV

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hi there, got a drivers licence from FID arriving soon. Does anyone know if they have the correct UV on them? I know they use UV light at spoons, so just checking. Cheers
Thicker/stronger standing than g0ds imo. Looks better to me on UV as everything is highlighted/lit on UV whereas g0ds can be a bit more patchy kinda with the flowers being not as lit. Had g0d UV’d in spoons and they still accepted though so I think you’ll be fine as long as you get it past the doormen.

Have pulled apart a g0d irl and noticed his UV template is 100% accurate I think it's just shit-tier ink distribution. Then again I couldn't do better so no need for my criticism lol.
Cheers guys. Reckon the sticking out lent or peeling it off will work better? So many mixed opinions on that one...
TheDoge123 wrote:
Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:21 pm
Cheers guys. Reckon the sticking out lent or peeling it off will work better? So many mixed opinions on that one...
If it has a scanner, peel it.