The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

G0D production/delivery times?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Ordered one ID 10 days ago and the tracking number still says none, didn’t expect it to have been posted yet anyway just wondering how long other peoples took before they were shipped and then how long shipping took. I have something happening soon and it would be useful to have it by then. Thanks
patch wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:56 pm
Storm877 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:50 pm
Ordered one ID 10 days ago and the tracking number still says none, didn’t expect it to have been posted yet anyway just wondering how long other peoples took before they were shipped and then how long shipping took. I have something happening soon and it would be useful to have it by then. Thanks
The tracking number won't update on the page, you must email to receive it. It'll say "Shipped DATEHERE".
From past experience you'll be looking at waiting probably around another 4-5 days max for it to be shipped.

Ive been waiting 14 days and still no shipment. Think there are delays
patch wrote:
Storm877 wrote:
The tracking number won't update on the page, you must email to receive it. It'll say "Shipped DATEHERE".
From past experience you'll be looking at waiting probably around another 4-5 days max for it to be shipped.
Yeah I know I just meant it didn't change from none apologies that wasn't clear enough. That's good, from your experience roughly how long should shipping take (I know it varies massively)
jakewebbz wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:44 am
patch wrote:
Storm877 wrote:

Ive been waiting 14 days and still no shipment. Think there are delays
Damn it think you could let me know when yours ships so I know mine will be soonish afterwards?
Haven’t ordered in a while but from my experience standard was about 2 weeks until it was shipped and then one week for delivery and in like May/June last year it sped up to one for shipping. I usually just tell my customers that it takes 3-5 weeks