The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Who is this supplier?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Long time no see,

Good to see the IDs are coming along to a standard to bring back potential dad fucking.

Someone asked me about an account they found on IG selling these with less than a few days turn around? Who the fuck is supplying them and what are they? I can only think of it being FIDUK but he takes longer than that. And is it one of you fuckers lol?

https://imgur.com/a/uD36hJR
Ngl they look pretty clutch from that photo but the lent looks shite
Terekhit wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:20 pm
Ngl they look pretty clutch from that photo but the lent looks shite
This is your typical setup for a fresh seller/noob. They're using shitty laminates and stick on holograms like the ones that FakeidUK originally sold. They will be laminating over the holograms.

This reminds me of a certain Instagram seller and if it is then the operation was passed over to someone else after we displayed how poor the operation was. Believe it or not the original person who ran the operation is still active on here. I'm 99% sure I have all the new sellers real information saved as he tried to call one of the throwaway numbers we had used to expose the original OP which just allowed us to find the new seller pretty easily. Feel free to Private Message me any insta names etc you have on this seller so I can confirm.
Anyone know where you can buy those plastic sleeves? Wouldn’t mind using them for our customers