The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

FIDUK delivery and police issues

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

For the past year or so I have ordered from FIDUK without any issues, however about a month ago I placed an order of 20 or so ids which he printed and sent pics of just like usual but around 3 weeks after he posted them the person's house they were getting delivered to had police knocking on the door about a parcel. He was not home at the time so someone else spoke to them and they said they need to talk to him about a parcel whilst this was happening FIDUK was already printing another order to send to the same address so unfortunately, they had to get sent there as well. It has now been a further 2 weeks approaching 3 and the second parcel is yet to arrive either. I have spoken to FIDUK and we are both equally confused he does not use good stealth packaging as it is not necessary shipping from the EU as they do not have border checks the same as if it were from g0d, the police also never returned to the house almost 2 months have passed and we got no information as to what had even happened. So I am currently trying to work out how the fuck he managed to get police at his house and why they have failed to speak to him again. To end this long paragraph I am fucking confused as to every that has happened if anyone knows how the police may have got the parcel to begin with please enlighten me.

**Edit** Forgot to mention we have had 2 orders from g0d arrive during this period which makes it even weirder"

Sorry for the fuck off long paragraph.
Police keep a pretty good record of the status of all their investigations. One day (possibly in a few years) you might get a letter from them saying the case is closed but until then, the case probably will remain open but no one will investigate it.
can I just ask what your order to delivery time was?
PudalSystem wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:37 pm
can I just ask what your order to delivery time was?
All orders from FIDUK arrive within 2 weeks of the order this one took around 4/5 weeks for the police to show and the second is yet to arrive
thanks mate love u