The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Stuck in a dilemma

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So I’ve gone with FakeID UK and I’ve done the £25 half and send the rest so another £25 once I’ve seen the photo. So all good he sends me a photo and it looks great, soon as he sends it I immediately pay into the bitcoin address he used previously presuming it wouldn’t be changed. He asked how did I know he’s using the same wallet address and I ofc shit myself, I ask if it was the correct address a day later as he said he would check later but I messaged him as he hadn’t replied until I asked next day and I get the response “yes it’s fine” I’ve now asked if he’s sent it and do I get tracking or anything, no reply but he’s active. I’m worried if he’s sent it as I need to know when and that, basically I’m just stressing, and wouldn’t mind knowing more than yes it’s fine. The ID looks great but idk if it’s just me but communication seems to be hit and miss, thanks for long read.
He can be a strange fucker at times. You'll be fine, he's clearly got the money. Don't nag him every day asking when it will ship, but ask him politely when it will ship. You won't get any tracking and it can take up to 7-10 days to arrive.
Okay will do, thanks for the response. He seems a bit... abrupt but he’s probably sick of people messaging him all the time which is understandable.
He said he’s posted it but not sure when he actually posted it so no idea when it’ll arrive, hope all goes well and I’ll pribably put a review in