The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

IDG0D Decoys

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

People who have ordered from g0d before, was any kind of decoy used in the delivery like what packaging was it delivered in? I'm going to have to make up a lie to my parents about getting a gift for a friend so they don't open it but i'm concerned the decoy might make them doubt the story if it's anything official looking or something like that worst case scenario they throw it in the bin thinking it's spam. Thanks :)
There is a decoy used but for obvious reasons no ones going to be able to tell you what the decoy G0D uses is, it will be delivered in a standard package you would receive from China
JonS145 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:32 pm
There is a decoy used but for obvious reasons no ones going to be able to tell you what the decoy G0D uses is, it will be delivered in a standard package you would receive from China
So from the outside it won't look suspicious if I say it's a gift purchased online? don't think i'm really understanding the whole decoy thing and why it's a secret won't I just find out when it's delivered? I'm probably being stupid lol
Yeah first time my dad was a bit confused, came in a massive box that said "refurbished dildo s3x toy" on the side. I think it's so customs don't want to inspect it.

In all seriousness, the stealth is fantastic and will look/feel like almost anything you've ordered online from sites such as ebay. Get used to lying to your parents about this, because you'll be doing it a lot.
Runin28 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:20 pm
Yeah first time my dad was a bit confused, came in a massive box that said "refurbished dildo s3x toy" on the side. I think it's so customs don't want to inspect it.

In all seriousness, the stealth is fantastic and will look/feel like almost anything you've ordered online from sites such as ebay. Get used to lying to your parents about this, because you'll be doing it a lot.
You're joking about the dildo thing right lmao
Runin28 wrote:

lol wtf how did you explain that one
wilk007 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:40 pm
Jane590 wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:15 pm
Runin28 wrote:

You're joking about the dildo thing right lmao
And here we were thinking that the densest thing in the known universe was a neutron star, you had to go and do it to em
Haha I could have put my car on there being at least one person