The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Revolut are suspicious

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

i’ve just been asked to prove my source of income, and to clarify the purpose of my account and the source of the top-ups.

think I’m really fucked at this point unless I can come up with a decent story :(
like about £800 weekly, I’ll come up with something eventually haha, maybe selling stuff on online marketplaces?
I have 4 bank accounts i spread everything across, doesn't solve all of your issues but means that banks are less likely to get suspicious and ask for proof of funds
managed to get my account back with an amazing story

i’m actually really proud of myself
interested to hear the story you came up with pal?

hope this doesnt happen to me hahaha ive had about £1.5k in last 3/4 months so might be safe
ta84351 wrote: interested to hear the story you came up with pal?

hope this doesnt happen to me hahaha ive had about £1.5k in last 3/4 months so might be safe
I used to use coinbase but my account got locked bc I had my VPN on lol so I had no choice to use paxful to find a Revolut seller - I wouldn’t have done it if the 70% sale wasn’t on. My account then got locked the next day. never again

also yeah that’s like lil boy money you’ll be fine :)
BTC ATMs only for me now after bank became suspicious
Johnnyboy wrote:BTC ATMs only for me now after bank became suspicious
How much does that cut off your profits?

Plus, I could definitely not be fucked with meeting people for cash.
I charge an extra £10 fee per person if they are paying in cash which easily covers the fee for me to change cash to BTC (10%). I only really take cash orders as most people where I live can’t figure out how to buy bitcoin lol.