The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Think I paid too much for IDg0d but received email

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I'm using Blockchain as a wallet and I think it may have rounded the payment to the nearest penny so instead of 0.0194 I sent 0.019433986 or something I read afterwards this causes the coins to be lost and payment not to go through but I have since received 3 emails first email confirmation has arrived then two Thank you for your order including a link to an order status titled 'new order'. Does this mean the order is fine and all I have to do is wait for it to arrive or has it messed up completely and is there anything I can do. Sorry for post spam i'm very new to this and it's all going over my head a bit.
Yes. You did it correctly. Don't worry.
SabreTooth wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:15 pm
Ok good I realized the second Thank you for your order email has a different order number and I think was an order I accidentally placed after and never paid for. The link to the one with the order number I got payment confirmation for now looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/0SrLIHi

Does this mean all is good now and what will change to let me know it's been dispatched?
Storm877 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:28 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Ok good I realized the second Thank you for your order email has a different order number and I think was an order I accidentally placed after and never paid for. The link to the one with the order number I got payment confirmation for now looks like this: https://imgur.com/a/0SrLIHi

Does this mean all is good now and what will change to let me know it's been dispatched?
The tracking number part will change to shippedM-DD (month/day). Email tracking with the order number after it ships and you get emailed a tracking number.
SabreTooth wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:31 pm
Storm877 wrote:
SabreTooth wrote:

The tracking number part will change to shippedM-DD (month/day). Email tracking with the order number after it ships and you get emailed a tracking number.
Thank you for being such a help with this, In your experience how long does it typically take until it is shipped?
Storm877 wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:34 pm
SabreTooth wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:31 pm
Storm877 wrote:

Thank you for being such a help with this, In your experience how long does it typically take until it is shipped?
few days, depending on order size