The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Do you need a lenticular

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So yeah as it says do you need a Lenticular on a DL. I’ve heard rumours that some people don’t even have it on their real DL but they’re just rumours.
Also is it possible to just ask for the ID without the lenticular since I’ve heard stories about some people peeling it off
Real IDs will have a lenticular unless there is a defect ( I know this because my friend has a real drivers licence where the lenticular is fucked and doesn’t shift image) I would recommend getting the lenticular on it since the reason my last ID was taken was because it didn’t have a lenticular on the back
g0d's IDs now have a fully flush lenticular image (however, his laminate job on recent batches seems poor.)
FakeIDUK, (unless he has updated the card on the sly) has a raised lenticular that can be peeled away from the card. It's unlikely that bouncers check lenticular image, but I'd say you might have a better chance with the raised lent over no lent.

That is with the assumption you go for FakeIDUK, if you get a g0d, I doubt he'd send without the lenticular and it would be pointless to request.