The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

ID Help

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

I purchased multiple IDs for me and my friends from IDGOD and they are on there way. The issue i have is a few of my mates that have fakes not from ID GOD have said most fakes come with the address printed wrong instead of i being set out like this
(format 1)
15 Fakestreet
Area
Post code
They come like this:
(Format 2)
15 Fakestreet, Area, Post code

So i looked it up and seen multiple Real ids have the address set like format 1 and multiple in format 2
so my question is does it matter which format its in? or is it just how long your address is? or where you are from in the UK?

Much thanks for any help i receive :)
never seen one in format 1 myself, maybe if you have a road and town name that’s so big fuck off it won’t fit on one line? idk

my real provisional & my parents’ licences are set like format 2
PudalSystem wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:55 pm
never seen one in format 1 myself, maybe if you have a road and town name that’s so big fuck off it won’t fit on one line? idk

my real provisional & my parents’ licences are set like format 2
Thanks Mate
Real UK DLs use format 2 that continues on to a second line if too long