The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

Flaws of g0d id?

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

So now the id has a flush lent n he has sorted the card material, are there any flaws with the card? Jw cos a lot of bouncers clocked onto his fakes where i am from, as a reseller I lost most of my business but now people are starting to want them again.
Cheers in advance.
Peeling laminate (the ones that arrive peeled will be fucked so obviously in a few days so I request reprints for those), glossiness (either too glossy or not enough) and raised text rubbing off.

I also think on the real full DL, the pattern is less visible but the laminate is clearer which is the quickest giveaway for me.
yeah same I’d say glossiness and raised text as the main flaws

another is that the UV isn’t as bright and pronounced as it should be but that doesn’t matter too much as I’ve never heard of anyone be declined for that
With the v3 raised text isn’t that much of an issue anymore. With mine in hand rn I can easily say the micro printing is the biggest issue as it is wayyy too thick and can be seen from basically every angle. The second biggest flaw imo Is the laminate - slightly too glossy and doesn’t cover the whole ID on the back. The front holo is also nowhere near visible enough