The Home Of All Fake ID UK Discussions and Reviews

UPDATES: READ

General talk and Fake ID UK discussion
Forum rules

1. Do not post any personal information about yourself or anyone else.
2. Be mature and constructive in your posts here. Criticism is absolutely permitted but let's be nice.
3. Do not advertise vendor services without first asking the moderators.
4. We do not permit the discussion, or sale of fake passports.
5. Do not name specific venues or organisations in relation to using fake IDs.
6. We do not allow the sale of real ID's or documents.
7. Do not describe vendors stealth or how they concealed cards in packages.
8. Do not post order identifiers such as your order number, tracking number or tracking timestamps.
9. Potential vendors must not make posts about their work until confirmed with a moderator.

Hey, I thought I would just give you guys a few updates since it's been a while since I've been on here:
1. The forum has now been updated.
2. I will also be moving to push for new features on the forum in the coming weeks.
3. We've been here for a year now since our big hit on Reddit!
4. We renewed the forum for another year YAY! Which brings me to my next point.

Each year costs around 120euros to keep the site alive. FakeIDWebDev paid for the first year! This year your boy FakeIDUK and Myself went halfs on paying for it. So a massive Thankyou to both of them.

Me and the other Mods have discussed integrating a donation system to help keep up the costs of the forum as non of us are paid to even be here in the first place. Any money (that may be) left over will be pushed to either the following year or we are discussing the possibilities of donating it to a charity (NON PROFIT OF COURSE BECAUSE FUCK PROFIT CHARITIES). However once a final decision is made I'll let you all know.

Finally, A big Thanks to Wilk for keeping the forum clean especially from spammers and a big Thank you to Diverge for keeping on top of things such as spam filters and working on the website to gain us a higher ranking on Google.

Out,
UnboundUser
Cheers for all the work lads xxx
Well done lads, been here lurking since the old reddit and ukfakes days
To bigger and brighter futures ;)
wilk007 wrote: Also wanna give a shoutout to some of the OGs from reddit for helping keep the forum alive, posting info we sometimes miss (OIS license updates and g0d forum posts) and answering a hell of a lot of questions we struggle to (delivery times/ current quality) for we don't really order IDs. Pudal, Patch, Runin and some others I've no doubt forgotten to mention but you know who you are.

Here's to another year.
aw thank u haha, will be around for at least a couple more years :)